3, 4 or 7 Night Cruise for Two Adults
This fabulous Cruise offer entitles recipients to choose a 3, 4 or 7 night, round-trip Cruise for two adults aboard a major cruise line! Aboard ship, you will enjoy a comfortable cabin, all your delicious meals in your choice of restaurants, a stunning Las Vegas-style casino and live stage shows, a relaxing spa & salon, an invigorating gym, and a wide range of activities! In port, you can catch a tan on the powder white beaches and take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear emerald waters. Or choose to snorkel, jet-ski, parasail, horseback ride and swim with the dolphins or simply stroll through the duty-free shopping markets.
It’s the perfect relaxing getaway…Bon Voyage!
Directions: To take advantage of the Passage to Fun offer, you will need to complete a simple Activation Form and return it along with a $99 Activation Fee within 60 DAYS OF ISSUE DATE (the date you choose this reward option). Your activation fee must be paid in U.S. funds with a check or money order. Upon receipt of your activation fee and the completed registration Activation Form, you will receive a reservation package containing detailed booking information to start your travel request. All reservation requests require 90 days advance notice and are subject to availability. Travelers are required to pay applicable port charges, taxes, and service fees starting at $199.00 per person (3-night), $299 per person (4-night), and $499 per person (7-night), based on double occupancy, which are due and payable at the time of booking. For more information read complete terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for a cruise for two adults (double occupancy required). Accommodations are for an entry-level interior cabin. Upgrades to more spacious cabins with outstanding ocean views are available for a surcharge.
- To be eligible for this offer, passenger(s) must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and a major credit card. United States travelers need to have a passport. Resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Aliens need a valid Passport and valid U. S. Multiple Re-entry Visa. Resident aliens and aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation.
- The issue date on the registration form must be filled out by the participating sponsor to validate this certificate. You must activate your registration validation form within 60 day of the issue date shown on your registration activation form. This cruise offer expires 12 months from your activation date and all travel must be completed by that date.
- All reservation requirements in this cruise certificate must be met. A minimum of 90 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request. Port charges, government taxes, and applicable processing fees must be received immediately once your request has been made for your selected sailing date. Travel must be completed before the expiration date.
- When your registration validation form is activated, further reservation correspondence will be emailed to you.
- This program is for promotional use by the issuer only and is non-transferable, cannot be sold to the end user, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You, as the cruise recipient, may choose a cruise with departure from Port Canaveral, Florida; Miami, Florida; or Los Angeles, California depending on your cruise certificate. Airline tickets, airport transfers and miscellaneous expenses are not included. This offer is for the cruise only; however, airfare is available and may be purchased online at http://www.exectourtravel.com.
- Selected sailings are available on a year-round basis, with a surcharge per person for peak season or holiday sailings. For travel September through December there is no surcharge. For travel January through April (Peak Season) add $99 per person. When traveling during May through August (Highest Peak Season) add $199 per person. Cabins for third or fourth persons, when available, must be purchased through Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. at the published brochure rates from specific cruise lines.
- Only one travel offer per household may be used in a 12 month period. Travelers are required to pay applicable port charges, taxes, and service fees starting at $199.00 per person (3-night), $299 per person (4-night), and $499 per person (7-night), based on double occupancy, which are due and payable at the time of booking. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package. It is important that you do not leave for your cruise until you have received written confirmation, since cruises are booked according to the availability of Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc.'s allotment of staterooms.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law. You may cancel this certificate and receive a full refund of your activation fee at any time up to 30 days after the date of activation. After 30 days, you may also cancel this contract and receive a full refund of your activation fee if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify us in writing including your certificate number and signature and send your notice to: ETTSI Refund, 301 Indigo Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 or via fax 386-271-0232. Please allow 60 days for processing.
- No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this Certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the states of Florida, California, and Nevada as a Seller of Travel. CA# ST2065118-40, FL# ST22752, NV# 2006-0132.
- Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or other circumstances beyond its control, causing the cruise to become unavailable. Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. reserves the right to substitute the components of the offered vacation and varied itinerary should circumstances so require.
Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation (including terms and conditions) made in conjunction with this gift certificate by any person, agent, entity, or distributor other than those in writing contained in this gift certificate as set out herein and this is the entire agreement and cannot be modified except by a written document signed by Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc.